I wanted to share this fabulous opportunity with you…
Use It Tuesday is looking for their 2nd Design Team, for the term of January 1, 2012 to June 30, 2012. The Design Team call is posted on the Use It Tuesday blog, located here: http://useittuesday.blogspot.com/
Anyone can apply! They’re looking for all experience levels and types of crafters. For example, you’ll notice our current team has a couple of card makers, some scrapbookers and a tag maker. It’s a welcoming home for everyone. If you’ve always wanted to be a part of a Design Team and have been reluctant to apply, give it a shot. That’s what I did and it’s been a fun and fabulous six months!
Here is the information you’ll need:
– have an online gallery and/or a blog
– if you have a blog, you need to be a follower of Use It Tuesday to apply 🙂
– have a Facebook account or a willingness to make one
– be able to work with deadlines
– make and post 2 inspiration projects per month
– comment on players’ projects
– be a team player
– have a positive attitude
To apply, send an email with the following completed application to UseItTuesday@gmail.com by November 30th.
2. Links to your online galleries and/or blog
3. Your previous DT experience, if any.
4. Please tell us a little about yourself.
5. How did you hear about our DT Call?
6. Have you played with us previously?
7. Please tell us why you would like to be on our team.
8. Please share one fun fact about yourself.
Go ahead! You won’t regret it!