Yay! Friday Fill-ins are back. I have to admit, I don’t must like DOING them, but I like reading them, so I figure I have to return the favor. Here we go for today:
1. My favorite month is December because I love Christmas.
2. In July, sitting beside the Kicking Horse River in the heat, nothing feels quite like a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff lilacs in the spring and sweet peas in the summer.
4. French toast is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is cardmaking, right now, but reading ranks up there too.
6. My fabulous husband cleaned my house today! Oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and crafting, tomorrow my plans include some cleaning, and maybe a bit of reading and shopping and Sunday, I want to enjoy Thanksgiving turkey with my family and look forward to the holiday with no work on Monday, just DH and I!