1. In 1992, I was in Junior High and excitedly awaiting the birth of my little cousin who turns an unbelievable 18 this year. How time flies!
2. There’s nothing better than laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you know is best, with what you know of the world, where you can make a difference on someone or something. Live better people!
4. Wrapped up in bed with warm fluffy sheets, a good fluffy book and snuggly fluffy cats is where I’d like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that spring is on it’s way, but this snow and wind is make them both look like liars.
6. I live with the hope that we all have a goodness in us that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sour cream and onion chips, tomorrow my plans include spending a leisurly day off with my husband and Sunday, I want to maybe make a pork roast!
Welcome to My Blog!
- Follow Lost in the Land of Stamping on WordPress.com
I Design For…
Past Design Teams
- 36,818 hits