Another week with limited crafting. Actually, I have done a few things this week, but I’m not ready to post them. They’re cards for the Grab Bag Card Club I’m in and I want the recipients to receive their cards before I post them here. Hopefully next week I should be able to share with everyone else. The other item was an altered time for the Secret Sister Exchange I’m in. I can’t post that one for awhile on the off-chance my little sis (the person I”m spoiling) happens along my blog and the secret gets spoiled.
I am planning on working on a few projects tonight and this weekend, so hopefully I’ll have something for you to admire soon.
In the meantime, here are this week’s Friday Fill-ins!
1. Today I will be bold and confident in my decision-making abilities. I do know what I’m doing some days!
2. Tell me you can’t do something and I say why not?
3. What do you think of my blog? Am I impressing you with my work?
4. At some coffee shop that I can’t recall (Starbucks?) it’s free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we’re all seeking is happiness, but really I think we sometimes put the cart before the horse. Live with integrity and values, treat your fellow man and women right, cherish the little things and happiness will follow.
6. The image I cherish most is the sight of my husband waiting for me on our wedding day. I love you, my sweet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza and a normal Friday night, tomorrow my plans include celebrating a friends wedding and Sunday, I want to spend the day on worthwhile pursuits!