It obviously has been a quiet week, since I haven’t made a single post since my last Friday Fill-ins. I’m hoping to get some cards made this weekend, so I’ll be sure to come back and post.
1. I am so looking forward to Easter. I haven’t seen my brother-in-law and sister-in-law since Christmas and Easter is always a good visit.
2. I need to stop putting my scrapbooking off until later.
3. When you get a beautiful spring day in the middle of March, you can’t help but want to go for a walk. When it cools down in the evening, I can’t help but want to go walking and break all the fragile ice on the puddles. CRACK! So much fun.
4. My family is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything check the internet. You can probably get it there.
6. You know what I think we should do more often in life? Take a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the symphony, tomorrow my plans include a free day with no definite plans and Sunday, I want to make a great dinner, perhaps do some baking and maybe some card-making if I don’t get to it on Saturday!