I’m so glad it’s Friday! Even though I know it took the same amount of time as usual to get here, this week seemed like someone tried to sneak in an extra week day.
It’s once again time for Friday Fill-ins.
And…here we go!
1. Why are you making me think so hard on a Friday for answers to this week’s fill-ins!?
2. I want you to take the opportunity to tell me about yourself. I’m interested to know who you are.
3. I really do not know how to complete this fill-in! If I think of something, I’l come back and then it will be on my terms. (I was in the process of adding this “fill-in” as a comment to this sentence and then realized it was the perfect answer to my problems. Such karma!)
4. My philosophy is to take life one day at a time, enjoy the ride and see what happens.
5. I could use a manicure and pedicure to relieve the stress of the week.
6. I’m hoping that my move to a new office will allow me to be better at planning dinners and then both my husband and I will be healthier and spend less on eating out! (such a bad habit) I’m looking forward to cooking more.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to coffee with a new friend, tomorrow my plans include catching up on my house cleaning and maybe some baking and Sunday, I want to spend time with Susan and maybe even her cute new baby boy!
These ones were hard today!