Tess has been doing these Friday Fill-ins for the last couple of weeks and told me I should do them as well. I have been enjoying her fill-ins, so I guess I should give her something interesting to read too.
1. Johnny Weir, his name is my name too! Whenever we go out, the people always shout…Wait, that’s John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. Not sure then.
2. Yay Canada for winning a third gold tonight at the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud became greater than the….don’t remember the end of the quote.
4. Hug a stranger today if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams doesn’t happen to me that often. At least not that I remember.
6. What does it take to train a cat?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to meeting baby Evan, tomorrow my plans include a haircut and scrappin’ at Tess’, and Sunday, I want to make more cards!