If you’re a frequent reader of my blog, you’ll know that I’ve been a member of the Use It Tuesday Design Team for the last six months. Well, the Design Team’s six-month commitment was until December 31st, which means it’s time for a NEW equally awesome Design Team to bring you the bi-monthly challenges!
And…I’m happy to announce that I get to be a part of that awesome team for another six months!! Yay!
Now, go grab yourself a tea and a piece of that leftover Christmas baking because you NEED to take a few minutes and check out these blogs….
Presenting, the January 2012 to June 2012 Use It Tuesday Design Team:
- DeNetra also appears to be a master of texture of embellishments (something I can never quite manage to achieve) and also demonstrates other talents in making some of her own images (how versatile is that!?!). I love her gorgeous “Tags of Encouragement”, posted November 29th.
- Eka has a blog of fabulous variety…scrapbook pages, cards, mini albums…lots of inspiration for you here. As a non-scrapbooker, I couldn’t help but admire her gorgeous layouts from back in September. Aren’t the colors fabulous?
- Heather…yes, me. Well, I can’t possibly list the Design Team and not include myself, right? But…moving on…
- Irini hails all the way from Greece and it looks like scrapbooking is her main love. I love her use of misting and inking on her pages. And for those of us who neglect our chipboard, I’m sure you’ll find inspiration in her post highlighting her favorite 10 layouts using chipboard.
- Sarah’s projects are a visual delight, with bright colors, bling and other eye-catching elements. I love her use of space in her projects…going outside the “lines”. Her gorgeous gold Christmas card really caught my eye!
- Sonya, like me, is also back for another term. It’s great to see a familiar face!! If you tour the DT blogs regularly, you’ll be familiar with her work. Her cards are so cute! Did you see her absolutely adorable LOVE card posted on January 1st?
- Steph obviously has a sense of humor, with her blog titled “Where’d All My Money Go?”. I’m sure many of us feel the same way. Elegance is the word that came to mind when I was browsing Steph’s projects. Look at the colors in this gorgeous project?
And of course, I can’t forget our fun, fabulous and fearless Use It Tuesday leaders. Sami, the Scrapmaster, and Siobhan, the Monkey Mama. Sami’s blog, www.thescrapmaster.com has some great tutorials to get your ideas flowing and her stamping products are a great addition to any stampy stash. Siobhan’s cards are always a delight to peruse and will have you oohing and ahhing in no time.
And than concludes my introduction of the new Use It Tuesday Design Team. As always, I will keep a handy list of the Design Team members in the left hand menu of my blog, so feel free to visit anytime.
The next Use It Tuesday challenge will be posted on Tuesday, January 10th. Come on back, see what we’ve created and have yourself some crafty fun.
Use It Tuesday challenges run on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. We challenge you to dig into your accumulated craft items and make some magic with those forgotten gems.
So long for now, crafters!